- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Delivery, Set-up & Removal of Machinery
- Manual Tasks
- Working Adjacent to Mobile Plant
- Dust Control
- Sub-grade Layer (refer to engineer design)
- Sub-base & Base Layer
- Compact Layers
- Fuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Civil Road Base and Seal Safe Work Method Statement
This Civil Road Base and Seal Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with roadbase installation.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Civil Road Base and Seal SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)