- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Working Outdoors
- Working Alone
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Delivery, Set-up & Removal of the Roller
- Establish a Communication System with Ground Workers
- Roller Operation
- Working Outside the Cabin near the Powered Mobile Plant
- Lifting the Roller using a Crane or Excavator
- Changing Attachments
- Osite Maintenance
- Fuelling the Roller
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Roller Safe Work Method Statement
This Roller Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls with the view of ensuring that all reasonably practicable steps have been taken to prevent the likelihood of incident during the operation of drum and multi-wheel rollers associated with roadworks.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Remotely &/or Isolated Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Roller SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)