- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Establish Safe Work Zone (site set-up)
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Working Adjacent to Traffic
- Air Compressor Operation
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Working Adjacent to Powered Mobile Plant
- Cutting Damaged Sections of Road Surface
- Asphalt or Concrete Application
- Fuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Asphalt Concrete Road Application and Repairs Safe Work Method Statement:
This Asphalt Concrete Road Application and Repairs Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with minor asphalt repairs and application.
This SWMS includes setting up safe work zone for short term works in a traffic corridor, the application of hot bitumen/asphalt mix (between 140-200 degrees Celsius) and concrete to roads.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Asphalt Concrete Road Application and Repairs SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)
All our SWMS Include
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List
Ready to Use Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 8am to 5pm AEST, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com