- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Working Outdoors
- Working Alone
- Travel To/From/Between Sites
- Obtaining Water from a Hydrant or another Water Source (e.g. creek/dam)
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Manual Tasks
- Dust Suppression
- Working Outside the Cabin near the Powered Mobile Plant
- Emptying Water Tank
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
This document was very user-friendly. It had all the appropriate information and made it much easier for me to complete the required documentation.
Water Cart Safe Work Method Statement
This Water Cart Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with driving and operating a diesel or petrol fuelled Water Truck, including delivery of water and spraying of water on ground surfaces.
Water trucks have a spray boom fitted to the rear of the truck to spray water for the purpose of dust suppression.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Remotely &/or Isolated Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Water Cart SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)