- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian and New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Height (Boom-Cherrypicker-Scissor Lift EWP) SWMS
- Height (Building Maintenance Unit) SWMS
- Height (Erecting Fixed Scaffold) SWMS
- Height (Erecting Suspended Powered Scaffolds) SWMS
- Height (Fixed/Mobile/Trestle Scaffold, Extension/Platform Ladders, Safety Harness) SWMS
- Height (Roof Edge Protection) SWMS
- Height (Rope Access) SWMS
- Height (Working on Suspended Powered Scaffolds) SWMS
- Document Sample
Working at Height SWMS Pack | Safe Work Method Statements
Each Safe Work Method Statement contained within the Working at Height SWMS pack includes a comprehensive outline of the job steps, general hazards and controls associated with work at height involving elevated work platforms (EWP), scaffold, rope access, ladders and swing stages.
SWMS Included in Working at Height Pack: (8 SWMS)
You can click on each of the above SWMS to view more information.
SWMS within this pack can be swapped out for other alternatives, contact us.
Working at Height SWMS Pack Includes
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation and Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $9.95)
Ready to Use Working at Height SWMS Value Pack
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com