- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- In or near water or other liquid that involves the risk of drowning
- Establish an Emergency Rescue Plan
- Conduct Risk Assessment
- Assess On-site Conditions
- Pre-inspect Rescue Equipment Daily
- Worksite Set-up
- Working In/Over/Near Water
- Shallow Diving (free air & snorkelling)
- Powered Mobile Plant Operation Over/Near Water
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
This is not exactly what I am looking for but its very comprehensive as is
Water Working In-Over-Adjacent Safe Work Method Statement
This Water Working In-Over-Adjacent Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the preparation, planning for land-based construction work undertaken near water bodies (tidal or non-tidal) or other liquid that involves the risk of drowning and/or marine construction work in a body of water.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls & Environmental Considerations.
Working Near Water Risk Assessment
Working near water can sometimes be dangerous. SafetyDocs has you covered with a risk assessment matrix and controls built-in into every SWMS.
Our documentation is tailored specifically for your industry, so you can rest assured that you're meeting all safety requirements.
Bonus Water Related Hazard Assessment Checklist included with this SWMS.
Job Steps Covered in Water Working In-Over-Adjacent SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)