- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Review Procedure
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- References and Applicable Documents
- Standards and Guidelines
- Hazardous Chemicals/Dangerous Goods Management Policy
- Hazardous Chemicals/Dangerous Goods Management Procedure
- Chemical Manifest
- Hazardous Chemicals/Dangerous Goods Register
- Hazardous Chemical Risk Assessment Form
- Health Surveillance Policy
- Identifying Hazardous Chemicals
- Health Surveillance Procedure
- Health Surveillance Record
- Document Sample
Chemicals/Dangerous Goods Management Plan
During the usual course of work duties, individual workers may be required to use and handle chemicals, which are classified hazardous.
This Hazardous Chemicals/Dangerous Goods Management Plan documents an organisation's commitment to providing a safe environment concerning Hazardous Chemicals, Substances and Dangerous Goods.
The plan also provide guidelines for the acquisition, storage and disposal of Hazardous Chemicals, Substances and Dangerous goods to reduce the risk to workers and others.
All workplaces are required to comply with regulations regarding chemicals classified as Hazardous Chemicals, Substances and Dangerous Goods.