- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Hazardous Manual Tasks
- Working Outdoors
- Implement & Test the Communication System
- Powered Mobile Plant Movement
- Spotting for Scaffolding near Overhead Electric Lines
- Spotting for an EWP near Overhead Electric Lines
- Plant Roll-over
- First Aid
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Spotter Safe Work Method Statement
This Spotter Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with Spotters/Safety Observers used for several purposes such as traffic management, hot works and use of plant and work in No Go Zones of electrical power lines.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work.
Bonus Daily Spotter Checklist included with this SWMS.
Job Steps Covered in Spotter SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)