- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Working Near Overhead Powerlines
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Electric Powerlines - Working Near Safe Work Method Statement
This Electric Powerlines - Working Near Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with working near powerlines.
This SWMS predominantly covers the activities of mobile plant and vehicles while when operating near overhead electrical assets.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Bonus Electrical Emergency Response Plan included with this SWMS.
Job Steps Covered in Electric Powerlines - Working Near SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)