- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Guidance Notes on Implementing Your Plan
- Emergency Management Policy
- General Emergency Responses
- Register for Emergency Contact Numbers
- Register for Emergency Personnel
- Medical Emergency Responses
- Hazardous Chemicals & Substances
- Emergency Training & Drills Register
- First Aid Register
- Template for Additional Emergency Response Procedures
- Document Sample
Electrical Emergency Response Plan
This Electrical Emergency Response Plan template will help your Electrical business meet legal duties and establish clear responsibilities for electrical safety in the case of an emergency.
Containing an Emergency Management policy, medical emergency responses, hazardous material responses and multiple registers, templates and forms, your professionally presented Electrical Emergency Response Plan can then be available on site for inspection by all relevant persons, including visitors, workers, contractors, and other interested parties.
For site-specific hazards, you can use the additionally supplied template to document emergency response procedures you will use.
Easily modified and presented in Microsoft Word format, the plan can be updated as required, and the most current copy kept for the duration of the work.
Using the supplied template, you can document the emergency response procedures used on site.
Electrical Emergency Response Plan Contents:
A SafetyCulture Electrical Emergency Response Plan contains provisions for the following: