- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Asbestos disturbance
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Implement a Falls Emergency Rescue Plan
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Working Outdoors
- Manual Tasks
- Accessing the Roof using Mobile Scaffolding or Extension Ladder
- Roof Removal
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Chemical Use (e.g. silicone, cleaning solutions)
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Roofing Removal Safe Work Method Statement
This Roofing Removal Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the removal of roofing materials e.g. tiles, metal sheeting from a roof.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Bonus Working at Heights Risk Assessment Checklist included with this SWMS.
Job Steps Covered in Roofing Removal SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)