- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Asbestos disturbance
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Implement a Falls Emergency Rescue Plan
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Working Outdoors
- Manual Tasks
- Fixing Edge Protection (following manufacturers’ instructions)
- Install Sheeting (following manufacturers’ instructions)
- Hand & Power Tool Use
- Hazardous Chemical Use (e.g. silicone, cleaning solutions)
- Dismantling Edge Protection
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
The SWMS purchased did the job well. It was filled out easily and the staff understood it.
The site manager where it was used accepted it and said it was one of the best he had seen.
Roofing - Sheeting Safe Work Method Statement
This Roofing - Sheeting Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the installation of a corrugated iron roof, use and subsequent dismantling of roof edge protection systems.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Bonus Working at Height Risk Asessment Checklist included with this SWMS.
Job Steps Covered in Roofing - Sheeting SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)