- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Provide Training on the Health Effects Associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Materials Delivery
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Working Adjacent to Roads & Powered Mobile Plant
- Setting-out/Profiling Building Lines
- Soil, Compost & Mulch Distribution
- Working on Slopes
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Landscape Planting Safe Work Method Statement
This Landscape Planting Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with planting on roadsides and on sites (including slopes) i.e. parks etc. where the general public may be present during the work processes.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Bonus Work On Steep Slopes Risk Assessment Checklist included with this SWMS.
Landscaping Risk Assessment
This Safe Work method Statement contains the perfect solution for anyone who needs to complete a risk assessment for work in public areas.
The SWMS includes a comprehensive risk assessment matrix and detailed controls for avoiding accidents and protecting the safety of workers and members of the public.
SafetyDocs makes it easy to stay safe while completing any work project.
Job Steps Covered in Landscape Planting SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)