- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Provide Training on the Health Effects Associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Working Outdoors
- Travel to Site & Waste Station
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Loading Rubbish
- Unloading at Landfill
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Rubbish Removal Safe Work Method Statement
This Rubbish Removal Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with rubbish removal from a property.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Rubbish Removal SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)