- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Asess On-site Conditions
- Delivery, Set-up & Removal of EWP
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Removing, Replacing Manway Tank Covers & Sraying Tank Ceiling
- Unloading, Flushing & Loading the Fuel Tank
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Fuel Tank Rust Treatment Safe Work Method Statement
This Fuel Tank Rust Treatment Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with treating fuel tanks for rust.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hot Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Fuel Tank Rust Treatment SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).