- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Working Outdoors
- Manual Tasks
- Materials Delivery
- Mark Out, Hole Excavation & Battering
- Installing Geofabric Lining (Working in the Excavation)
- Installing Tank Anchors, Tank, Ballasting the Tank & Backfilling
- Installation of Fittings, Turret Pump, Pipework, Tank Gauging & Pump Switches to Generator Skid Tank
- Pressure Test to 50psi
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Fuel Storage Tank Installation Safe Work Method Statement
This Fuel Storage Tank Installation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the generic job steps, hazards and controls in regards to Fuel Storage Tank Installation.
FREE Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List
Job Steps Covered in Fuel Storage Tank Installation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).