- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Confined spaces
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- General Housekeeping
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Isolate Tank
- Drain Tank
- Erect Scaffold
- Accessing & Working On Scaffold
- Working at Height Rope Access
- Vent/Degas Tank
- Confined Space Entry
- Water Wash
- Replace Manway (welding)
- Box-up the Tank & Bring Online
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Fuel Tank Maintenance Bulk-Manned Entry Safe Work Method Statement
This Fuel Tank Maintenance Bulk-Manned Entry Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with fuel tank maintenance bulk - manned entry.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hot Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Fuel Tank Maintenance Bulk-Manned Entry SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).