- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Provide Training on the Health Effects Associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Working on Ladders
- Cutting Materials
- Positioning, Levelling & Fixing Frame, Door & Hardware
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Due to PH Construction being a mainly new company, I am happy to find a company that has the necessary documentation for Fire Rated Doors that I haven't been able to find elsewhere.
Fire Door Installation Safe Work Method Statement
This Fire Door Installation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the general aspects of fire door installation in residential and commercial buildings.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hot Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Fire Door Installation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)