- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Provide Training on the Health Effects associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Delivery, Set-up & Removal of EWP
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Materials Delivery
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Working at Height on Ladders & Mobile Scaffold
- EWP - Pre-start Check
- Operating EWP
- Installing Pipework
- Welding, Soldering
- Commission System
- Fuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Document Sample
Fire Sprinkler System Installation Safe Work Method Statement
This Fire Sprinkler System Installation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazard and controls associated with the installation of fire sprinkler systems from Elevating Work Platforms.
This SWMS is suitable for, but not limited to Boom Lifts, Cherry Pickers, Scissor Lifts etc.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Fire Sprinkler System Installation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)