- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Review Procedure
- References and Applicable Documents
- Standards and Guidelines
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- Asbestos Policy
- Working with Asbestos Procedures
- Workers and Contractors
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Asbestos Risk Assessment
- Asbestos Surveillance
- Work Practices that may Cause Exposure to Asbestos
- Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS)
- Removing Asbestos
- Clearance Inspection
- Asbestos Disposal
- Removal Controls
- Packaging of Asbestos Waste
- Transport of Asbestos Waste
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Laundering of Contaminated Clothing
- Regulator Notification
- Asbestos Incident Management
- Asbestos Risk Assessment Form
- Asbestos Register
- Asbestos Removal Control Plan
- Health Surveillance Policy
- Identifying Hazardous Chemicals
- Health Surveillance Procedure
- Health Monitoring Record
- Hazardous Chemicals/Dangerous Goods Register
- Document Sample
Asbestos Management Plan
This Asbestos Management Plan provides guidance to help manage the risk associated with asbestos and includes an Asbestos Removal Control Plan.
Exposure to asbestos in the form of fibres is dangerous and can lead to asbestosis, lung cancer, and mesothelioma.
Working with, or exposure to, friable material, or materials or works that could cause the release of loose asbestos fibres, is considered a high-risk activity and must be carefully managed to avoid harm to people
Asbestos Management Plan Contents:
This plan can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS Management System.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com