- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Structures or buildings involving structural alterations or repairs that require temporary support to prevent collapse
- Design Specifications
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Installing Props
- Inspect & Monitor
- Prop Removal
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Acrow Props Safe Work Method Statement
This Acrow Props Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls when working with acrow props for supporting overhead loads.
Ensure props are used only for their designed purpose.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Manual Tasks & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps covered in Acrow Props SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)