- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Asbestos disturbance
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Structures or buildings involving structural alterations or repairs that require temporary support to prevent collapse
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Establish a Demolition Work Plan (DWP)
- Provide Training on the Health Effects Associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- De-commission & Disconnect Services
- Establish On-site Systems
- Demolition – Mechanical &/or Manual
- Monitor & Inspect
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Demolition Safe Work Method Statement
This Demolition Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with manually and mechanically demolishing structures and plant.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hot Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Demolition SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)