- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Asbestos disturbance
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Structures or buildings involving structural alterations or repairs that require temporary support to prevent collapse
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Establish a Demolition Work Plan (DWP)
- Provide Training on the Health Effects Associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- De-commission & Disconnect Services
- Establish On-site Systems
- Demolition – Mechanical &/or Manual
- Monitor & Inspect
- Emergency Response
- Acrow Props SWMS
- Mobile Plant SWMS
- Mobile Plant (Working Near/Around) SWMS
- Demolition (Soft) SWMS
- Night Works SWMS
- Tools Operation (Powered/Non-powered) SWMS
- Jackhammer SWMS
- Demolition SWMS Value Pack
- Document Sample
Demolition Safe Work Method Statement
This Demolition Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with manually and mechanically demolishing structures and plant.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hot Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Demolition SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
For more detailed control measures you may want to purchase SWMS such as:
All our SWMS Include
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List
Ready to Use Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 8am to 5pm AEST, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com