- Aligns with International Standards AS/NZS ISO 45001, 14001, 9001.
- Microsoft Word Format (fully editable).
- Document Control.
- Comprehensive collection of Checklists, Forms & Registers.
- Customising Instructions.
- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- AS/NZS ISO 45001:2018 - Occupational Health & Safety (OHS/WHS) Management Systems
- AS/NZS ISO 14001:2016 - Environmental Management Systems
- AS/NZS ISO 9001:2016 - Quality Management Systems
Demolition Management System Manual
- The comprehensive manual provides all policies & procedures you will need to manage OHS/WHS, Environmental aspects and Quality processes in your demolition business.
- Click on the Document Sample tab to see the complete table of contents.
Demolition work presents many common hazards in the construction industry, such as working at heights, potential contact with silica dust, manual handling and electrical safety.
- This manual covers the most common construction hazards, with additional policies and procedures for demolition planning, working with hazardous materials, waste disposal and more…
- Managing an integrated system requires the ability to maintain records, generate permits, undertake risk assessments and more.
- With over 60 supporting documents available, the comprehensive collection of checklists, forms & registers will cover all of your needs.
- All SafetyCulture management systems are supplied with completed document control. The document control system is set up to manage and references all policies, checklists, forms & registers within the system.
- The system also includes a process of review and approval to track comments and amendments before new document releases, eliminating missing documentation.
- A useful guide is included to help implement your Integrated Management System and easy to follow tips on how to personalise your documents with your business name and logo.
- Document Sample
Integrated Management System for Demolition
AS/NZS ISO 45001:2018, ISO 14001:2016, ISO 9001:2016
This IMS for Demolition provides you with the framework needed to establish an effective integrated management system for demolition businesses.
Unlike individual management systems, an integrated approach allows similar processes across Health, Safety, Environment and Quality to be managed without duplication.
Suitable for both small and large organisations these management systems are written in alignment with:
The manual provides internal policies and procedures covering all aspects of a world-class demolition management system, including planning and leadership, document control, monitoring, analysis, auditing and more.