- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Review Procedure
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- References & Applicable Documents
- Standards & Guidelines
- OHS Policy
- Demolition Policy
- Regulator Notification
- Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS)
- Hazardous Materials
- Removing Hazardous Materials
- Friable Asbestos
- Non-friable Asbestos (greater than 10 m²)
- Clearance Inspection
- Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCB)
- Respirable Crystalline Silica (RCS)
- Underground Essential Services
- Exclusion Zones
- Emergency Planning
- Plant & Equipment
- Electrical Hazards
- Removal of Debris
- Document Sample
Demolition Work Plan
Demonstrate how demolition and removal works are going to take place.
This Demolition Work Plan has been designed to provide the necessary processes and procedures for demolition and removal works at sites.
It includes various checklists and plans to assist you in keeping adequate records and performing necessary checks.
Demolition Work Plan Contents:
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 8am to 5pm AEST, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org