- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Materials Delivery
- Hand & Power Tools Use
- Hazardous Chemical Use
- Lifting Gas Heater/Heat Pump into Position
- Fixing Gas Heater/Heat Pump into Position
- Plumbing Gas Heater, Test & Commission
- Heat Pump Electrical Connection, Test & Commission
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Pool Gas Heater-Heat Pump Safe Work Method Statement
The Pool Gas Heater-Heat Pump Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the positioning, installation and testing of swimming pool gas heater pumps.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Silica Dust, Hot Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Pool Gas Heater-Heat Pump SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)