- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Air Compressor Operation
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Abrasive Blasting - Coating Safe Work Method Statement
This sandblasting method statement covers hazards and controls associated with abrasive blasting and coating.
Our Abrasive Blasting & Coating Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) will help you understand how to control risks when using dry air-powered equipment like blast pots and hoses to strip away old paint, rust and other unwanted materials from surfaces.
Sandblasting is used in a wide range of industries for many purposes, but it can be dangerous if not managed properly. That’s why we created this SWMS – so you can easily manage the risks associated with abrasive blasting to protect your workers.
Job Steps Covered in Abrasive Blasting - Coating SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)