- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Provide Training on the Health Effects Associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Planning - Assess Intended Excavation Site
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Conduct a Risk Assessment
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Conduct a Site Survey
- Check Maintenance Hole/Pit Safety
- Excavation & Contact with Assets
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Excavating Near Assets Safe Work Method Statement
This Excavating Near Assets Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with excavating adjacent to known underground services/assets.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Excavating Near Assets SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)