- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Working at depths greater than 1.5 Metres, including tunnels or mines
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Working Outdoors
- Working Alone
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Transporting/Loading/Unloading the Trench Roller
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Establish a Communication System with Ground Workers
- Trench Roller Operation
- Operation in Trenches >1.5m Depth
- Working Near any Powered Mobile Plant
- Hydraulic Equipment
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Remote Control Trench Roller Safe Work Method Statement
This Remote Control Trench Roller Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls when operating a Remote Control Trench Roller.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Remotely &/or Isolated Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Remote Control Trench Roller SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).