- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Pre-start Equipment Check
- Cleaning the Stone Surface Using a Water Pressure Cleaner
- Scrubbing the Stone Surface Using a Scrubbing Machine
- Applying Sealant Using Either an Electric Spray Gun or a Handheld Knapsack Spray Unit
- Fuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Stone Sealing Safe Work Method Statement
This Stone Sealing Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the application of sealant products to stone.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Stone Sealing SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)