- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Asbestos disturbance
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Implement a Falls Emergency Rescue Plan
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Working Outdoors
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Chemical Use (e.g. silicone, cleaning solutions)
- Accessing the Roof using Mobile Scaffolding or Extension Ladder
- Inspect & Clean Panels
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Solar Panel Cleaning Safe Work Method Statement
This Solar Panel Cleaning Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls in regards to the cleaning of solar panels.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Solar Panel Cleaning SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)