- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Hand & Power Tools
- Window Cleaning
- Fuelling Small Engines On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
This has been such a time saver for me, so easy to understand!
Waterfed Pole System Safe Work Method Statement
This Waterfed Pole System Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with cleaning using a water-fed pole system.
This SWMS does not cover the use of Elevated Work Platforms, working on scaffolding or the use of rope access equipment.
If using these items a separate dedicated SWMS will need to be in place and used.
Job Steps Covered in Waterfed Pole System SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
All our SWMS Include
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List
Ready to Use Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 8am to 5pm AEST, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com