- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Planning & Preparation
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Materials Delivery
- Work Area Set-up
- Working at Height on Ladders, Trestles, Mobile Scaffold, Fixed Scaffold & Openings
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Shed Construction
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Shed Construction Safe Work Method Statement
This Shed Construction Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the delivery and assembly of steel sheds.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Shed Construction SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)