- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Provide Training on the Health Effects Associated with RCS
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Working Outdoors
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Materials Delivery
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Working at Height on Ladders, Trestles, Mobile Scaffold, Fixed Scaffold & Openings
- Running Pipework
- Connecting Valve Sets & Pipework, Cutting & Welding Pipe & Fittings to Pipe
- Pipework Installation via Crane Lift
- Commission System
- Fuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Pipework Mechanical Safe Work Method Statement
This Pipework Mechanical Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the safe installation and fitting of mechanical pipework and is suitable for fire system installation, condenser water pipe work, chilled water pipe work etc.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hot Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
FREE Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List
Job Steps Covered in Pipework Mechanical SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)