- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Working Alone
- Vehicle Operation & Transporting the Load
- Arriving at Site
- Working Near Overhead Electric Lines
- Manual Tasks
- Pick-up/Set-down Load
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Side Lifter-Articulated Truck Safe Work Method Statement
This Side Lifter-Articulated Truck Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls in regards to the operation of a side lifter-articulated truck.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Remotely &/or Isolated Work, Working Alone, & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Side Lifter-Articulated Truck SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).