- Aligns with International Standard AS/NZS ISO 45001.
- Microsoft Word Format (fully editable).
- Document Control.
- Comprehensive collection of Checklists, Forms & Registers.
- Customising Instructions.
- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Road Transport (Road Freight & Passenger Transport)
- Postal & Courier (Pick-up & Delivery Services)
- Transport Support Services (Parking Services, Travel Agencies, Freight Forwarding, Customs Agencies)
- Warehousing & Storage Services
- AS/NZS ISO 45001:2018 - Occupational Health & Safety (OHS/WHS) Management Systems
Transport & Warehousing Management System Manual
- The comprehensive manual provides all policies & procedures you will need to manage OHS/WHS in your business.
- Click on the Document Sample tab to see the complete table of contents.
Transport & Warehousing tasks present many common hazards in the workplace, such as working at heights, manual handling, and electrical safety.
- This manual also includes additional policies and procedures for workplace bullying, drugs and alcohol, fatigue and more…
- Managing a system requires the ability to maintain records, undertake risk assessments and more.
- With over 90 supporting documents available, the comprehensive selection of checklists, forms & registers will cover all of your needs.
- All SafetyCulture management systems are supplied with completed document control. The document control system is set up to manage and references all policies, checklists, forms & registers within the system.
- The system also includes a process of review and approval to track comments and amendments before new document releases, eliminating missing documentation.
- A useful guide is included to help implement your Management System and easy to follow tips on how to personalise your documents with your business name and logo.
- Document Sample
Transport & Warehousing OHS Management System (AS/NZS ISO 45001:2018)
This Road Transport & Warehousing OHS/WHS Management System provides you with the framework needed to establish an effective management system for road transport, postal & warehousing businesses such as:
Suitable for both small and large organisations these management systems are written in alignment with:
The manual provides internal policies and procedures covering all aspects of a world-class management system, including planning and leadership, document control, monitoring, analysis, auditing and more.