- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Review Procedure
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- References and Applicable Documents
- Standards and Guidelines
- Plant Lock-out/Tag-out Policy
- LOTO Procedure
- Restoring Equipment to Service Procedure
- Isolation Permit to Work
- LOTO Standard Operating Procedure Template
- Document Sample
Plant Lock-out/Tag-out Plan
Lockout Tagout is a planned safety procedure which involves turning off, locking out and tagging out energy supplies to machinery and equipment whilst maintenance work or repairs are being carried out.
This Plant Lockout Tag Out management plan is suitable for businesses of all sizes and will help avoid hazards related to accidental start-up, movement of a machine part or the uncontrolled release of energy.