- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Surface Preparation & Applying Spray-on Resurfacing Solutions/Sealants
- Fuelling Small Engines On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Decorative Concrete Sealing Safe Work Method Statement
This Decorative Concrete Sealing Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the application of decorative concrete finishes and concrete sealing.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Decorative Concrete Sealing SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)