- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Manual Tasks
- Concrete Scanning
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Concrete Scanning Safe Work Method Statement
This Concrete Scanning Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with scanning concrete. Our concrete method statement includes additional controls for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
It’s easy to use and can be customised to fit your needs. Scanning concrete is usually done to keep others safe, but not at the expense of potential harm to the person doing the scanning. You can be assured that our concrete scanning SWMS will guide you through the steps of conducting concrete scans so that it’s done safely every time. This means less risk of injury to yourself or others!
Job Steps Covered in Concrete Scanning SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)