- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Asbestos disturbance
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Delivery, Set-up & Removal of EWP
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Decoration Installation & Removal
- Fuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Decoration Installation - Removal Safe Work Method Statement
This Decoration Installation - Removal Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the installation of decorations (including Christmas tree, lights, tinsel, baubles, banners etc.) at shopping centres and other outdoor public venues.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Decoration Installation - Removal SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)