- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Working at depths greater than 1.5 Metres, including tunnels or mines
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Provide Training on the Health Effects Associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Establish Temporary Traffic Control (TMP)
- Manual Tasks
- Materials Delivery
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Pre-inspect Props & Jacking Components
- Excavating & Backfilling
- Installing & Removing Trench Shields/Jacks/Props/Shoring or other Materials
- Excavation (water charged ground)
- Buried Contaminants
- Working in the Excavation
- Concrete Foundation Placement
- Formwork Removal
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Concrete Underpinning Safe Work Method Statement
This Concrete Underpinning Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with concrete underpinning structures.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Concrete Underpinning SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)