- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Formwork Design
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Working Outdoors
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Materials Delivery
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Working at Height on Ladders, Trestles, Mobile Scaffold & Openings
- False Decks
- Erecting Frames including Base Plates & U Heads
- Installing Bearers & Joists
- Laying Formply Sheets on Decks & Landings
- Standing Form Sections using a Crane
- Applying Bond Breakers (if applicable)
- Concrete Pour
- Stripping Formwork (planning)
- Stripping Formwork
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Formwork Decks-Columns-Stairs Safe Work Method Statement
This method statement for formwork pdf covers hazards and controls for carrying out formwork for walls, columns and stairs. It includes information on how to erect frames including base plates & U heads, install bearers & joists, lay form ply sheets on decks & landings, stand form sections using a crane, apply bond breakers (if applicable), concrete pour and stripping the forms.
This Formwork Safe Work Method Statement will give you peace of mind knowing that your forms are installed correctly and safely. We know what works and what doesn't - so we've made sure our documents include all the relevant information but none of the unnecessary stuff that just wastes your time!
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Formwork Decks-Columns-Stairs SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
All our SWMS Include
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List
Ready to Use Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 8am to 5pm AEST, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org