- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Formwork Design
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Working Outdoors
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Materials Delivery
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Working at Height on Ladders, Trestles, Mobile Scaffold & Openings
- False Decks
- Erecting Frames including Base Plates & U Heads
- Using Acrow Props
- Installing Bearers & Joists
- Laying Formply Sheets on Decks & Landings
- Standing Form Sections using a Crane
- Applying Bond Breakers (if applicable)
- Concrete Pour
- Stripping Formwork (planning)
- Stripping Formwork
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Formwork Decks-Columns-Stairs Safe Work Method Statement
This method statement for formwork covers hazards and controls for carrying out formwork for walls, columns and stairs. It includes information on how to erect frames including base plates & U heads, install bearers & joists, lay form ply sheets on decks & landings, stand form sections using a crane, apply bond breakers (if applicable), concrete pour and stripping the forms.
This Formwork Safe Work Method Statement will give you peace of mind knowing that your forms are installed correctly and safely. We know what works and what doesn't - so we've made sure our documents include all the relevant information but none of the unnecessary stuff that just wastes your time!
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Formwork Decks-Columns-Stairs SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)