- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Implement a Falls Emergency Rescue Plan
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Establish On-site Systems
- Materials & Waste Delivery & Removal
- Working Outdoors
- Manual Tasks
- Pre-inspect System, Harnesses, Lifting Equipment & Anchor Points
- Test Anchor Points
- Removing & Replacing Cladding using a Rope System
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Cladding Removal-Installation Rope Access Safe Work Method Statement
This Cladding Removal-Installation Rope Access Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the removal of combustible cladding and cladding replacement using a rope system.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Bonus Daily Rope Access System Checklist included with this SWMS.
Job Steps Covered in Cladding Removal-Installation Rope Access SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)