- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Provide Training on the Health Effects associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working at Height on Ladders, Trestles, Mobile Scaffold, Fixed Scaffold & Openings
- Mix Acid Solution
- Cleaning Bricks
- Fuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Brick Cleaning Safe Work Method Statement
This Brick Cleaning Safe Work Method Statement covers hazards and controls associated with cleaning brickwork using a petrol-operated high-pressure cleaner, using cold water and hydrochloric acid/water solution.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Brick Cleaning SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).