- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess Onsite Conditions
- Delivery & Removal of Mobile Plant
- Work Area Set-up
- Grave Preperation - Grass Removal
- Grave Digging
- Shore Up The Excavation
- Water Charged Ground
- Make-safe The Excavation
- Artificial Grass, Board & Chair Placement
- Changing Attachments
- Operations with Hydraulic Attachments
- Fuelling The Plant
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Grave Preparation Safe Work Method Statement
This Grave Preparation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with conducting grave preperation work.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Grave Preparation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)