- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Review Procedure
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- References and Applicable Documents
- Standards and Guidelines
- Sun Safety Policy
- Sun Safety Procedure
- Document Sample
Sun Safety Policy
This Sun Safety Policy covers all workers and others on-site that work outdoors and therefore may be exposed to sun and associated UV Radiation
Australia has the highest incidence of skin cancer in the world - more than 380,000 people are treated for the disease every year.
Workers who work outdoors for all or part of the day have a higher than average risk of skin cancer because ultraviolet radiation in sunlight (solar UVR) is a known carcinogen.
All skin types can be damaged by exposure to solar UVR. Damage is permanent and irreversible, and the level of risk increases with each exposure.
| SafetyDocs PDF & Word Templates