- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Provide Training on the Health Effects Associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Delivery, Set-up & Removal of EWP
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Materials Delivery
- Insulation & Plasterboard Handling
- Installation from EWP
- Fuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Insulation - Ceiling Panel Installation Safe Work Method Statement
This Insulation - Ceiling Panel Installation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the use of an elevating work platform (EWP) to install ceiling panels and insulation.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Insulation - Ceiling Panel Installation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)