- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Synthetic Grass/Rubber Removal
- Setting-out/Profiling Building Lines, Subgrade Preparation & Spreading Fill
- Mixing Wet Pour Rubber
- Application & Finishing
- Fuelling Small Engines On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Soft-fall Surface Removal and Installation Safe Work Method Statement
This Soft-fall Surface Removal and Installation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the removal and preparation and laying of wet pour rubber (softfall surfacing) on various surfaces.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Soft-fall Surface Removal and Installation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)