- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Provide Training on the Health Effects Associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Working at Height on Ladders, Trestles, Mobile Scaffold, & Openings
- Stringer, Stair, Fittings, Balustrade & Rail Installation
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Stairs Installation Safe Work Method Statement
This Stairs Installation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the safe installation of stairs, balustrades or handrails.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Stairs Installation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)