- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Implement a Site Safety Management Plan
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Site Establishment
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Site Establishment Shop Fit-out Safe Work Method Statement
This Site Establishment Shop Fit-out Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with site setup for commercial premises in preparation for a shop fit-out.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Site Establishment Shop Fit-out SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)