- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Materials Delivery
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Working & Delivery of Materials & Equipment
- Working Roadside (crossings etc.)
- Hazardous Atmospheres/Materials
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Rail Corridor Safe Work Method Statement
This Rail Corridor Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the preparation, planning and conduct of work in a rail corridor.
This SWMS is intended for use as an attachment, to be used in addition to the relevant SWMS for the specific work being conducted in a rail corridor.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Rail Corridor SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)